Sunday 3 May 2009

Week 1 weigh-in

Hi,

This morning was my weigh-in after my first week of dieting. I must admit to feeling a tad nervous as it hadn't occurred to me, until I stood on the Wii Fit board, that people would be looking at my weight losses each week.....not just that first time.

It would be a touch anti-climactic and somewhat embarrassing if I didn't lose anything. Thankfully I did & hope to put up vlog tomorrow as I'm feeling tired now, having spent a lovely day with the children at Richmond Park. I lost 4 lbs....yippee!!!

Somebody asked me about exercise which is a very valid point. I am planning on exercising but am breaking myself in gently. Up until September last I had been using the gym regularly but sprained my ankle & got out of the habit. Since then I've really only walked & swam. Plan to add some fitness videos & graduate to power walking over the next fortnight.

Congratulations to my sister-in-law in Illinois, USA, who has shed 70 lbs so far. It is really inspirational to see that it can be done.

Wishing you the best of health,

Kim.

No comments:

Post a Comment