Sunday 17 May 2009

New video of me running, well wobbling!

Hi everyone,

Hope you have had a good week. The diet went quite well and I kept up the exercise.

Made a video this morning and uploaded it to YouTube.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsRkMu1qX3M

Go to my first running video

I've had a relaxing weekend and am still feeling quite motivated which is good for me. This week I am going to continue with the six small meals a day diet which I have been doing as it seems to be going quite well.

It is quite easy to follow and incorporate into family life and I have not been hungry generally. I'm not a fan of prawns so have swapped those meals for fish and have included a few foods not on the list eg. olives and pine nuts in the salad.

If I have a criticism it is that the diet includes some foods that contain hidden sugar such as muesli (which I love) that looks healthier than it really is!

Hope you enjoy the video, it's a bit more natural than the first one.

Have a fabulous week,

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment