Monday 25 May 2009

Birthday cake and wine

Hi folks was hoping to do a vlog but have had a busy weekend being lazy. Yesterday was my daughters birthday so I did my weigh-in. I had lost 2lbs so a good steady weightloss. I went for my run, shaving more than 2mins off of my usual time. Then I went to my sisters to celebrate.

My brother-in-law is a great cook and so the food was great and my sister had made a lemon cake. I indulged myself with more than one slice of cake and more than enough glasses of wine plus a sausage and two white bread rolls.

Next week when I weigh myself I may not have done exceptionally well but here's the thing. I am managing to regard this as a lifestyle change, and I don't plan to spend the rest of my life avoiding birthday cake and the occasional bottle of wine.

So long as I get back on track and don't do what I usually do. (Figure I've blown it and stuff myself!) And, so far so good I went running today and didn't eat any trash.

Well, tomorrow I am off to my mother's which is usually deadly to the waistline. I have warned her, however that myself and my sister (who is visiting later in the week) are both dieting, so hopefully I should survive relatively unscathed.

Good luck during half term and I'll get back on soon.

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment