Monday 8 June 2009

Monday's food diary.

Hi,

It's been quite a nice day really not the torrential rain that they had threatened so I did my usual run without being able to wring myself out. I took it fairly easy after a bit of a break this weekend but did in reasonable time. For me that is ... 16 minute miles are shockingly slow even in walking terms!

I said I would publish my food diary so that I would keep a careful eye on it. So here it is with approximate calories in brackets:

Breakfast: Porridge made with water and raspberries (200kcal).
Lunch: 2 slices of wholemeal bread with thin spread of flora and mushrooms fried in 1tbs olive oil (300kcal).
Dinner:Spit roast chicken with 6oz jacket potato and sweetcorn (500kcal)
Snacks: Salad with lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, kidney beans, beetroot dressed with olive oil and balsamic vinegar(150kcal) and Slice of Pineapple (60kcal)
Drinks: Cappuccino(100kcal) and 4 cups (40kcal) of coffee plus 1l water (naughty)

= 1350 kcals approximately

So not too bad a day as I figure so long as I am between1300 and 1550 kcals I should lose weight without my body feeling starved and lowering my metabolism.

Good night and good health,

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment