Tuesday 2 June 2009

Half-term not half -fat!

Hi everybody,

Sorry this is overdue. Half term was lovely. The weather was great, it was my daughters birthday and we visited lots of relatives. So far so good.

In the process I ate four slices of cake, some low-fat ice cream white bread, a sausage, rice and potato salads with dressing, some creamy chicken and a roast dinner. Other than that I stuck to the usual salads, fruits and porridge which I have been attempting to change to.

That was food wise, drink wise I didn't have enough water, I drunk a good deal more coffee than of late and I also consumed 2 glasses of punch, 8 glasses of wine and three glasses of port.

All-in-all while it wasn't guilt free I did avoid many of the naughties I could have had. I also continued with my usual exercise routine.

Because of my guilt on Thursday when I got back from my Mum's I jumped on the scales. I'm not sure that this was a good idea as I had put on two pounds. By Sunday I had lost this again so overall it wasn't too bad but I'm sure glad that there aren't too many half-terms. What will I do in the summer holidays!

Have a great week,

Kim

p.s. Check out Sundays weigh-in on previous post.

No comments:

Post a Comment