Saturday 13 June 2009

One Lump or Two?

Hi,

Sorry not very good at getting on here sometimes! Apart from that though I am quite proud of myself. It was the school fair today and there was a barbecue and Indian food as well as Ice Cream and the inevitable cake stall. I avoided it ALL!

Yesterday I tried on some clothes which have been too tight. The jeans fitted perfectly, the trousers went on okay but were still rather tight but the dress, which I didn't expect to zip up slipped on fairly easily. Unfortunately looked all lumpy around my waist and bottom.

I decided it's time to do sit-ups. I have done some of course, and was intending to do more but somehow I didn't. Not now though. If it wasn't for those lumpy bits the dress and the trousers would be fine.

Today I had another bash at the HIIT training which I talked about the other day. This time I did more stretches because last time left me rather sore. I also thought that rather than walk in between I would jog. The pace is about the same but would mean I wouldn't cool down so much between repetitions. I also did more stretching after and did 100 sit ups.

Needless to say I ache!

Well, here are my diet diaries for the past few days. Something may get added to today but I'll let you know if it does.

Enjoy the weekend,

Kim

Thursday

Breakfast: Banana and Branflakes (260 kcals)

Lunch: Bagel and Houmous (535 kcals)

Dinner: Mackerel and salad (490 kcals)

Snacks: Strawberries (40kcals) and Nectarine (50kcals)

Drinks: Water (11/2 ltrs) 2x Coffee (20kcals)

Total= 1395kcals

Friday

Breakfast: Branflakes and banana (260kcals)

Lunch: Oatcakes and salad (230 kcals)

Dinner: Chicken fajitas (455 kcals)

Snacks: Nectarine (50kcals), Strawberries (50 kcals), Mousse (88kcals)

Drinks: 4x coffee (40 kcals) water (11/2ltrs)

Total= 1173 kcals

Saturday

Breakfast: Branflakes and Banana (260kcals)

Lunch: Oatcakes and houmous (410kcals)

Dinner: Sardines and salad (475kcals)

Snacks: Biscuits (90kcals)

Drinks: Water(2ltrs), 3x coffee(30kcals), strawberries 40(kcals)

Total= 1305kcals

No comments:

Post a Comment