Sunday 14 June 2009

Lazing on a sunny afternoon!

Hi,

Today was my weigh in so I got up bright and early for that. I lost two pounds which is good and have lost another inch off of my hips which is great.

I haven't exercise yet today. We visited my sister-in-law and had Italian food out which was lovely. I ordered the salmon and vegetables which was not as healthy as I expected as it was accompanied by battered courgettes and sauteed potatoes. Never mind I have a week to wear it off.

Having stuffed ourselves we didn't have the run we had planned along the Thames but instead walked along a way and caught the tail end of a festival which was going on. We also watched people rowing and yachting. Absolutely beautiful. Here is a clip of what we saw and it shows part of the route which I ran the other week.




Have a great week,

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment