Tuesday 28 April 2009

Whenever I am on a diet I am an avid reader of diet and health magazines. I find I run out of articles way before I run out of month. This is one of the reasons I decided to write this blog, to be one more thing to read and distract the mouth from craving!

One of my favourite magazines is Rosemary Conley diet and fitness (May 2009 issue) which has great inspirational stories and good solid advice. It was therefore one of the first I picked up when i started this latest diet.

It didn't disappoint! One of the articles was entitled "Are Your Friends Keeping You Fat?" which sounded harsh. On reading it, however, it is actually advocating finding a partner who is also trying to make a positive change in their life. This could possibly, though not necessarily, be a fellow dieter.

I found this article very positive and it reaffirmed to me why I want to go public this time. Perhaps I can find that support and be there for somebody else.

No comments:

Post a Comment