Wednesday 1 April 2009

Slim with Kim

Hi,

My name is Kim Wright and I have been a yo-yo dieter all of my adult life. I've tried all kinds of diets, various slimming clubs, heaps of books and could tell you the calories in most basic foods without having to think!

Well, this time I've decided to attempt the odyssey with an audience. Maybe I can find motivation in being watched and maybe I can offer some inspiration or a feeling of solidarity with fellow dieters.

My plan is to follow healthy regimes and try out the books etc, recipes and magazines. Maybe try new products and give reviews. I hope to post about how I am finding the diet, how I am feeling and what I have been doing. If it's good then it might be inspiring if it's going badly then perhaps a me too moment.

I intend to include some videos etc. so please feel free to join me on my quest to lose 5 stone.

Good Luck to you if you are a fellow slimmer. Kim xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kim,
    Hope it works for you.
    Liked the idea of using Wii fit for BMI.

    ReplyDelete