Monday 27 April 2009

New Diet Video

Hi, April Fool I've not updated my blog since the first of April and have only just started my diet. Having wasted a month i have finally done a video of my first weigh in which will be going on You Tube in the next few days.

As I have said I plan to follow health regimes and will report back my progress and how I like the recipes etc.and will comment on articles with related issues.

I plan to keep a diet diary so i can compare what I'm eating I'll spare you the exact details but pre-diet I tended to have toast or bagels for breakfast daubed with flora and although the lunches and dinners tended to be healthier I have a penchant for crisps,cakes and cappuccino!

Do look out for my video and my next update, which will be a lot sooner than this one, and have a good week.

Kim







No comments:

Post a Comment