Wednesday 17 June 2009

Toning up the abs.

Hi,

Just a quick blog today because I'm off out but thought I'd share something with you.
I've been told that it only take three lots of twelve sit ups (done as reps or spread throughout the day) to really improve your abs. So I'm trying it out.

I started Sunday with a waist measurement of thirty-eight and a half inches. I've lost two and a half inches without doing sit-ups but need to move it a pace before the summer hols to get into next size down (size 16).

I'll put my waist measurement on here for the next few weeks and we'll see how it goes.

I haven't done much running this week as I pulled something on Sunday (stretching as I woke up ... a fine way to get a sports injury!) so I rested it for a couple of days but today I got back on with it. It was great and I posted my second fastest time without pushing things too hard, it being my first day back.

Off to a cheese and wine party tonight so not sure how things will be for Sunday's weigh-in but I'll do my best to be virtuous!

No comments:

Post a Comment